Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kid Interviews

I found several interviews on Pinterest for kids to answer on their birthdays, but we were so busy this summer that I didn't have a ton of time to sit down and type everything out. A couple weeks ago, I was able to sit down to some one on one time with the kiddos and get some answers.

First up, Julianne:


Julianne Elizabeth
Age 7, 2012
My favorite food: broccoli

My favorite sport to play is: softball

The best show on television is: Jesse

The coolest person on Earth is: mom

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: math

The thing I do the most awesomely is: watch TV

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: North Pole, to see Santa and the Elves

My favorite color is: blue

When I grow up, I’m going to become a: teacher

My favorite song is: "Happy Day"

One of my favorite books is: Chrysanthemum

Three words that describe me: good at softball, painter, and fast

My favorite season of the year is: winter

The snack I list the best is: trix and yogurt

One food that I really dislike is: guacamole

My best friend is: Chloe and Maddi

If I had one wish it would be: To have a million dollars


Next, my big boy, JD:
John David
Age 10, 2012
My favorite food: spasagna (from Cheddar's)

My favorite sport to play is: baseball

The best show on television is: Call of the Wild Man

The coolest person on Earth is: Ryan Lochte, US swimmer

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Science

The thing I do the most awesomely is: play baseball

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Rio

My favorite color is: blue

When I grow up, I’m going to become a: groundskeeper or fireman or Olympian

My favorite song is: "Drunk on You"

One of my favorite books is: Hunger Games

Three words that describe me: Small, fast, and funny

My favorite season of the year is: summer

The snack I list the best is: chocolate chip cookies

One food that I really dislike is: bananas

My best friend is: Parker, who he's been best friends with since he was 5.

If I had one wish it would be: to go to the Olympics




And last but not least, Louba Dooba:

Louba Jane
Age 4, 2012
My favorite food:

My favorite sport to play is: soccer

The best show on television is: Backyardigans

The coolest person on Earth is: Ms. Chrissy and Ms. Shandra (from school

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: ABCs

The thing I do the most awesomely is: read books

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: To cheese dip and eat

My favorite color is: pink and green

When I grow up, I’m going to become a: mommy

My favorite song is: twinkle twinkle little star

One of my favorite books is: backyardigans book

Three words that describe me: funny, I’m mean, pretty

My favorite season of the year is: winter

The snack I list the best is: red chips (Dorito’s)

One food that I really dislike is: beans


My best friend is: Sasha and Rose, Damonte

No comments:

Post a Comment